Thursday 15 January 2009

Our last works of art


I am a bit late... I should have posted these earlier, as I am very proud of them: the last pieces of work we produced with our students in Macaé are great! Below is the article that we wrote with a group of 5 13-14 year olds, about water pollution in the city. This was the project I most enjoyed this year. Normal, really, it is the one that most has to do with what I know and what I do.


But I enjoyed the others too, although it got a bit hard towards the end, when everyone saw that they were running out of time to finish the pieces. Many animation films were produced, a class did a musical, another made Cordel books - a type of popular poetry that is published in really nice little books with nice naive illustrations... Another painted graffitis on a wall of the school, inspired by famous Rio graffitis (see pic). It was a productive end of year!

No comments: